Looking to meet people or spend time with those you already know?
Hamilton Jewish Family Services offers a wide range of adult social and educational programs. Come out and meet new friends and spend time with old friends.
Kibitz Corner is a phone based program providing education and recreational programing in a fun and interactive atmosphere.
Programs run Monday thru Thursday at 11 am and are open to all.
KIBitz corner Basics:
- Completely free program.
- Programs are multi-person phone conversations (or conference calls).
- No special equipment needed – just your average phone!
- Call yourself in to the program, or we can call you – it’s your choice!
- Each phone session is 30 minutes in length.
- Each phone session averages between 5 – 10 people on the call.
- You are able to hear each other, talk to one another, learn, and/or just have fun!
Kibitz Corner promotes
an environment that values:
- Positive communication between people
- Courteous conduct
- Mutual respect, fairness and equality